I havnt blogged in a while. Sadness because alot has happened... Like a boyfriend, like schools just about out, like im going to Idaho for 2 weeks in July, oh yeah and I have a hole in my foot from where I stepped on a nail. I match Kira now. I told my dad a sprained it though because I dont want him to be mad that I stepped on a nail. Trust me he would be mad. Anyways, I have a boyfriend. I dont know what all to say about it. Im not taking chances of people reading this so I will leave that topic at that. Uhm school is sucking I need to work my boootay off tonight and tomarrow and get all this late work in and my grades up. I have running start orientation wednesday I think....Thats gonna suck if im still on crutches. I get to ride the elevators with Kira though. We decided were cool with a capital C.
Class is over normal KM schedaul today.
Blogg you later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment