Wow, behind much? Yeahh just a bit! I havnt been to school in like 2 weeks! Its chill im just a taddddd behind. BRB.
Shoot that was a longer brb. Its like the next day now. Haha anyways, sitting in bio like always. Bored as a mother. There doing the warm up which really only takes 2 seconds come on its called dictionary.com duhhh. Anywho. Uhm so theres a guy whos hella tryin to get on. Sorry but I'll pass. Hes a man slut. He gets around and now he wants in my pants. Not going to happen buddy. I like my pants on :)
Uhm anyways.
White water rafting again this weekend. So excited. I think I'm in debate right now about my summer plans...normally I would ship off to Arizona the second school gets out and live there for the summer. However based on my last trip there I dont know if I really want to go back this summer. There was some good but alot of bad. I told my mom that I couldnt go becuase of money but I really dont think I want to go. Now shes all hurt and sad and what not and as much as I dont really care for her alot of the time. I do love her I mean shes my freaking mom but the last visits I've had the past years have been nothing but boredom, fights, and drama. I dont know how much I want to go down there and watch her get high with her boyfriend. At the same time though. My grandparents are down there and I love them super much and I missmy grandpa :( and my grandma :( So im in debate of if I will go, when will I go, where will I get the money to go? I dont know.
Ugh.
Help should I go or not?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment