So I'm sick today thank you Blake! I didnt go to school. Apperently I was supposed to clean the house while I up-chucked all day. I was unaware of this so dad came home and did the dishes and is now pissed at me. He hasnt said anything. I know hes waiting its only a matter of time before he does. Hes talking to himself thats not a good sign. Hes making dinner too meaning when its done hes gonna come in my room and say dinners ready if you want any princess. And no he wont say it nicely. I hate that name I despise it he only uses it when he wont call me lazy, stupid, fat, useless to my face. I hate it hear. I want to leave. How much longer till im 18? I have itchy red bumps all over me too which sucks I counted them theres 23 now. No its not chicken pox there just bites. Probably flee bites or something. Ugh. I hate this. He didnt even wake me up for school or else I would have gone instead of being home! I dont care if I puke there or not at least I wouldnt have to deal with him now. Cuz then he couldnt use the whole you were home all day BULLSHIT on me. Shit hes coming.
Peaces
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment