Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quad.

Math, Im supposed to be doing something with a quadralateral. Thats a big word. Freak I dont know what were supposed to do right now. Hmm maybe I should have payed attention....Nahhh! Me and my table buddy are not good at paying attention. Haha hes playing games and im blogging. Oh well we get out of here hella soon. 1/2 hour classes today because of late start. Thank the lord!

So on a serious note...this weekend?
Yeah I have decided not to have any expectations, hopes, goals, nothing at all because when you do you are met with lots of dissapointment. So on that note im only going to go and have fun.
Except I had this AMAZING dream last night. It made me think sort of and now I cant get it out of my mind. My heart does flips when I think about it. Haha. It was about a boy and before you go all crazy with your perverted thoughts NO it was not "dirty" it was an innocent dream that I enjoyed very much. This guy that I liked/like (not the same F*ck head that screwed me over) and I were coming back from a trip and we stopped at starbucks and when I went to get out he stopped me and then kissed me. Not like serious makeout just a simple innocent kiss...okay well 3 kisses but still it was innocent and I liked it. =)
It kind of made me realize that I dont need that f*ck head because there are good guys out there its just hard to get one that you like because of the whole does he like me back thing. Either way Im going to try I guess.
Ugh. I sound like a hoe though. Moving off of one to another. Im not a hoe I swear I liked this guy before but didnt act on it because I was too scarred. I still kind of am but its okay. I only like 1 guy to be clear. Im not a hoe.

Uhm math is lame and we get out in 3 minutes.

ttyl
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment