I hate school. I hate boys. I hate girls. I hate alot of things. This weekend sucked. I hated it. Surprised? Hate hate hate. Hate and unnecessary sadness. Why cry over a dumb boy. You have to stop and think about it though, who are you mad at: The boy who stabbed you in the back...or the best friend that twisted it... they both need to share the blame? Well the best friend denys anything. Well not really she told you straight up heres what happened heres what they did and she claims she doesnt like him. Except then she spends the night at your house and sits there ALL night and ALL day texting him and flirting with him right infornt of you like you dont even matter. Like its a game to her. What about the boy? After all the games you put up with after all the crap you went through after falling for him and trusting him he drops you the second he sees your BEST FERIEND, what about him? He says oh we can be friends, I I want to be your friend blah blah blah. Thats not even the better part. While they texting flirting back and fourth and you text "fighting" back and fourth both girls get a message saying "I really like you I think we should go out I want to go out with you" You get a message after that from him again this time saying "sorry about that I ment to send it to my little brother so he can say it to a girl he likes" your best friend doesnt get that message. He just lied to you after claiming hes not a liar. That message was ment for your best friend. After he knows her for few hours.
I would say that Saturday was a real FML
Oh yeah I got in a fist fight to but we wont go into that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment