Im now offically sick. Thank you ass hole *cough* *cough* Blake *cough* *cough* Ugh, I hate him right now. He spread all his sickly germs to me like the butt hole he is. Im in science right now, like always. It seems to be the easiest class to blog in. I didnt do my homework, it was difficult. Darn haha. Sorta looking forward to advisory but not really...were either playing softball or soccer against Christiansen's class. Go Kuebker 7! Haha yeah thats how many softmores are in that class so its really for the freshman but we get to tag along and beast on some poor freshies. Except I didnt get the e-mail that said wear athletic shoes today... so im in flip flops. Bad idea. Zach said someone can just run for me if its softball. Soccer I can use a bum knee...actually I can use my bum knee for both if I really dont want to play. Yuck coughing no fun. I was insanely hot when I woke up this morning. It was not fun. I think im still running a tempurature....Ugh. Okay well this is lame now. Oh yeah wait by the way. Orting is a maybe Fedral Way is looking good. I need to go and look at the houses though, I think were going to this weekend. So theres your update for that!
Peace yo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment