Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shoot Procrastination

This is bad, I've put off my essay for like...ever and now its due today at midnight. It can't be too hard to write but im really lazy in school right now. Yeah yeah whatever. Im taking COMPASS tomarrow. The crazy/fun/intresting?/akward/ weekend. I will explain that one monday after I find out how it goes. Thinking back I havnt posted since like...last week or somthing. I should tell you about that weekend. Basically I went white water rafting on the green river and almost died. I think i've shared this story to much so you just get the points. Begining: Good. Rapid 5: Scary pinned to a rock pulled under the boat thought I was going to die. End: Okay. This weekend going camping on a beach in the SUN yes I know there is SUN in WASHINGTON? Yes there is you just have to know where to find it. This shall be crazy though new crushes meet old crushes. Exciting! Not.

Watching LOST with daddy. I really dont understand it but people never seem to die and everyone gets beat up at least once. I decided that I will start writing my essay after this and some ice cream. Yeah geeez fatty. Haha oh well it like the bombest no fat no sugar ice cream ever! Blue Bunny all the way!

Im going to get starbucks tomarrow I have decided. I havnt had it in a while and I have the money. That reminds me guess what im getting?!?!

RAY BANS
Real ones not knock offs im getting real Ray Bans. Im soooooo excited. Its going to be great. I took a picture of me in them. I cant wait until they come in.

I think its time to write an essay and eat some ice cream.

Peace yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment