Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Detention.

Sucks. Its all freshman here and I don't even know how long I have to be here. I hate tech. At least its with Hartley hes nice to me I guess. He wont tell me when I can leave though. I'm bout to just go because this sucks booty. Big time. I don't even know what to do I've been studying for my science test which I have to retake tomorrow but then I got bored...VERY bored... I wanna go to my meeting. I just can't wait for summer. I can really leave this place and NEVER come back. Haha. You'll all miss me when I'm gone. Oh finally! He says we get out at 3:20...Thats only 20 minutes. Hes not even paying attention so I'm like sitting here bloggin to the world. Sike. Anywho. I should do some more work but Im way too tired. I need a nap, then I can do some work. I dunno for my weekend...Might go see HN or I might go River Rafting...not to sure yet. Either way it should be a good weekend. Then I have to come back and take a spanish test monday...thats okay though because I was supposed to take it Friday but she cant make it so I get to study over the weekend. Yay! Uhmm, I've officially wasted like 10 minutes. What else should I talk about...I dont know I lead such a boring life. Not really but Im not gonna put all my SH*T on the Internet for the world to read. That would make people mad at me. Ha theres a joke, so many people hate me and I've learned to just laugh it off because you can please everyone. Did you know that? I've always know but I refused to let it be true, until now. If people dont like me than sucks there missing out. I need to txt someone. I need my house key back. Opps. I need some money. I need out of this detention. 10 minutes! Uggh. Hartley needs to be like OH YOU GUYS CAN GO FREE NOW I DONT CARE! Yeah that would be very nice. Shooot man. 9 minutes. I think I will just count down. I hope CC is still here I need my stuff back! Shoot there calling me and I cant answer! Ha I txted them! 7 minutes! Ughhhh. I should post this now. 6 Minutes! I have lots of homework. This is bad because all im going to do is go home and sleep. I know it. Im terrible like that! 5 Minutes! Someone just called Mr. Hartley Mr. P....what the heck. 4 minutes! Ugh. My laptop that im on right now has a virus it keeps popping up. Its pretty lame. Come on I need to go! Every minute im here is another wasted that I need! 3 minutes! Almost done! Come on come on come on! I hear people yelling in the hallway. 2 minutes! COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON!

Fianlly Im out!

No comments:

Post a Comment