Friday, April 24, 2009

What??! Blogging?!

Whatttt are you doooooin?
Sike. Idk. Blogging? Yeah thanks CJ for basically demanding me to have one of these thingys. Well I got one now so how you like thattt? Hmmm? You better like it! No you might as well LOVE it!

So Danielle how was your day?
Oh you know....school and such. It was actually quite entertaining. Karma was around today, she didnt pick on me though that was fun times. I discovered that I will fail Spanish for the semester. Minor set back. Did steps in aerobics today. Stopped half way through from hurt knee. D: Currently sitting in Howletts office chillin like a villin, errrday you know? Shes my BTFF (best teacher friend forever!) Im like the girl child she never wanted. Haha. Shes going to help me study hard and pass spanish. Yay! Oh! Oh! Oh! Whos going "Camping" this weekend?? Oh! Oh! Oh! Me me me! Oh yeah WM, BJ, and ST are going to! CJ cant go she has to do track cuz shes hella beastly! Go CJ! Uhm, anywho...
...
...
DRIVERS ED TONIGHT! Yes! That means I get a strawberry milkshake! Yummy yummy in my tummy! Ahh laptop die soon must bounce like tigger!

Theres a squirrel in my pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment