Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sunny Shine.

Its making me happy right now. I went outside and took pictures, they came out okay since I took them from my phone. I took pictures of weeds. w/e they were pretty weeds. Whoa just got distracted looking at my phone pictures. I graduate drivers ed tomorrow! Sad, that class was amazing. Serious I have a video from last night its hilarious. WACHA GONNA DO?? WACHA GONNA DO?? Ahaha great times. Career day = pretty lame. I played a game during the community service thing, how many free things and brochures can you get?? ALOT. I couldn't even count them. I wore a dress. Fathers Nazi girlfriend. Seriously?! If shes here tomorrow I'm gonna throw a fit. Speaking of that. Dad stop talking so freaking loud on the phone! Geezz we get it my brother this my brother that! So what! Oh great now hes onto his hole-in-one story. CONGRATULATIONS daddy you hit your second hole in one :)
Anyways moving on. I went to the IKEA people 1st it would be nice to work there. Then I went to the Radio Station Executive guy, he gave out stuff but I didnt get anything. Its chill his stuff sucked anyways. Then I went to Non-Traditional Jobs For Women. I felt bad for the lady no one went to her so I did. The last one was Own Your Own Business guy, who I went to last year and his sessions last year were like empty! I felt so bad for him! So then I went back to him this year and his thing was full so I felt more bad for the other lady. Overall it was pretty boring. I need to go do some homework later. I think I will do it while watching Survivor with dad and Nazi.
Oh yes. White water rafting saturday! Its gonna be beast! Then next weekend Horse back ridding! Wanna go? Let me know! That rhymed and I didnt even try. I think thats all I have to say for now but I'm really bored so I might post some other stuff just cuz.

Ya get meh?

No comments:

Post a Comment